As much as we think cleaning is a function of the cleaners' attention to detail, it in fact only plays a small part. Having and using the right tools, equipment and cleaning chemicals can actually improve cleaning efficiency, speed and cleanliness greatly.
Simply providing a pail & a cloth / sponge & a bottle of bleach is NOT sufficient.
We suggest that you have these cleaning supplies readily available for our cleaners to assist in giving your home a good cleaning session.
- Glass and window cleaning liquids
- Bathroom and toilet cleaning liquids
- Toilet bowl bleach and scrubs
- Floor brushes / scrubs
- Usable broom and dustpan
- Mop, bucket with wringer and floor cleaning solution (otherwise, magic mop and wipes - please note to provide the correct cleaning solution for your home's type of flooring)
- Vacuum (please do teach the cleaner how to use the vacuum if necessary)
- Bleach / Cif cleaning cream
- Stain removal solutions, if required.
- Hand sponges and hand scrubs
- General cleaning cloths
- Micro-Fibre Glass / Mirror cloths (as a cleaning platform, we are well aware that normal general cloths leave streaks of linen on mirrors and windows and are not suitable for such tasks. It is important to provide the right cloth to ensure you have your desired cleaning results.)
- Any other products suitable for the extra tasks, as required. For eg. Oven cleaner, laundry detergent, iron etc.